Business Account Support Co-ordinator
£17,000 - £18,000 per annum + company benefits
About Our Client
A leading and award winning gadget Insurance Company based in Uxbridge. This role has superb opportunities to develop and progress your career.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual to develop and grow their skill set. The focus of the role is to contribute to the effective management and development of relationships with company Channel Partners and assist in growing business revenues and profit.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- To be a named point of contact for Key Accounts and to take ownership of a variety of tasks and challenges through to completion and resolution.
- To support and assist the Sales Director and Business Development Manager(s) in the attainment of revenue/ profit targets and enable achievement of strategic goals.
- Liaising with Channel Partners on a daily basis via telephone, emails & web enquiries and responding to such correspondence in a swift and professional manner at all times.
- Produce Channel reports at the request of the BAS Manager, Sales Director or BDM that are needed for account review and/or meetings.
- Support the Account Management team in the development of joint business and marketing plans with all affinity partners and assist in the provision of monthly MI and insightful commentary on the data to enable achievement of Channel objectives.
- Collaborative working with the Senior Management Team.
- To develop a clear and detailed understanding of the objectives and plans of each of the affinity partners to support the identification of opportunities to extend and strengthen business relationships.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Excellent telephone and verbal/written communication skills
- Co-operative and collaborative approach with fellow office colleagues
- Knowledge and understanding of all products & services
- Sales and Business Development outlook.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages.
- Analytical and Creative Thinking
- Commercial / Customer Focus
- Flexibility and Managing Change
- Planning and Prioritisation
- Results Focus
- Strategic VisionWhat's on Offer?
Competitive base salary of £17,000 - £18,000 depending on experience, coupled with an excellent benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job