Account Managers support ambitious companies within Greater Manchester to maximise their potential and act as the lead point of contact with companies and co-ordinate support to help businesses grow and respond to opportunities and challenges.
Build trust and establish a strong, on-going relationship with targeted companies to enable quicker identification of issues/opportunities in order to achieve greater economic impact.
Establish the same strong relationships with service providers the Growth Company and external stakeholders such as private sector partners, sector organisations and Local Authorities. Working across these bodies the Account Manager will ensure that the company receives the most appropriate and holistic support available.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate credibility with others including understanding of issues customers face in growing their business
- Ability to focus and achieve results through the development of strategic consultative relationships at a senior level
- Ability to combine specialist skills with deep knowledge of client organisations’ business priorities
- Ability to conduct sensitive and complex negotiations to ensure the best service is delivered
- Ability to monitor projects against milestones, keeping clients aware of progress or delays and negotiating acceptable compromises
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and broader presentation skills
- Ability to deliver quality outcomes in a fast paced, target driven operational environment
- Providing business development options at a senior level within a business or on a consultancy basis
- Undertaking 360o business diagnostic reviews and knowledge of appropriate business analytical tools
- Solid project management experience
- Leading multidisciplinary teams covering a range of specialties
- Working knowledge of economic development principles and practices that allows sound appraisal of concepts and projects
- The principles of the project management cycle
- A sound understanding of current social, economic and political priorities
- Driving Licence and own transport
- Account Manager
- Advisor Development
- Business Development
- Economic Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'