Business Account Executive
Account Manager- IT Products and Services
£25k-£35k + 12% on everything sold! No threshold, ever!!!
Are you an experienced Account Manager or an established IT Sales Consultant looking for a new challenge or the next step up in your career? Have you had exposure to various IT Vendors, Products and Services and sold these solutions in some capacity into organisations? Then this could be a great opportunity for you to join an established IT Solutions Provider, who value their staff, allow you to earn on everything you sell into your account base and support you to develop your career with them in the future.
- Managing existing client accounts, with organisations such as Schools, Universities, Airports, Hospitals etc. to establish a relationship, understand the client’s current IT solution, sell in IT products and solutions to them where possible, make sure the process between the company and the client is running smoothly, visit their sites, assist with any issues etc. and over time build confidence and trust with the client.
- You will be expected to generate leads where possible, discuss products and product solutions with clients, assist the sales teams in sales drive, liaise and work with technical product specialists, oversee projects which are being provided to your client, keep track of client financials, renewals and ongoing requirements.
- You will be specialising in and selling Networking, Security, Wireless, IP Telephony, Servers and Storage technology products.
- The right applicant will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage key accounts, grow accounts, liaise with live and dormant/non-existing accounts with a view to selling both IT products and the company to your clients.
- You will have some evidence of working towards targets and have a good pipeline of what you have achieved in a sales-driven environment.
- You will have experience as an established IT Sales Consultant or an Account Manager within an IT Solutions Provider company and have good knowledge around various Vendors, IT Products, Services and Solutions.
- You will be an approachable people person, well spoken, have good communication skills and the ability to build rapport and grow relationships with new and existing clients.
- Be passionate about what you do and be looking for a career in this IT Account Manager position with room to progress in the future.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise in the IT Channel recruitment, especially in the education sector. We work on different job level vacancies, from graduate jobs to IT Department head, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. And we deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients. We won’t rest until everyone is happy.
- Account Manager
- IT Sales
- New Business Development
- Technology Solutions
- Solutions Provider
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"