Business Account Executive - Impulse
Title: Business Account Executive - Impulse
Location: Bristol and South West
Salary: c£29k plus car, bonus, healthcare, pension
Our client is an extremely innovative and forward thinking FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the market. Not only are they category leaders but also take pride in their employees development and training, providing an enjoyable experience.
This Business Account Executive role is perfect if you want to get your foot in the door with one of the biggest FMCG businesses around. Demonstrate success and will be rewarded with many avenues to progress whilst remaining field based without requiring you to relocate nearer to head office.
- Managing an existing customer base and tracking new business opportunities.
- Support your line manager in delivery of the wider channel and company initiatives.
- Develop a clear customer contact strategy in order to prioritise opportunities.
- Field sales FMCG experience.
- Degree educated.
- Minimum 18 months experience.
- Enthusiasm and drive.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- Adaptability towards different customers.
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive.If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'