Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
InterQuest Group, Public Sector Practice are working alongside a fantastic Not for Profit organisation to recruit a permanent Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable care provider who have sites all across the UK, with their head office based in Witney, Oxfordshire.
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work across a range of existing and planned IT focused projects; the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The mapping and simplifying of business processes to optimise the efficiency of business outcomes.
- Using your business knowledge to help promote good practice and drive continuous improvement.
- Assessing the existing IT strategy to assist with the growth of the organisation
- Helping the organisation to become "smarter"
This role would be perfect for someone who is looking for great career development as the position offers fantastic benefits, which include the opportunity to enhance your skillset through onsite training.
It is essential to the care provider that you understand how the organisation works, how they are looking to grow, modernise & improve their services and ultimately, how this will affect and benefit their residents in a long term capacity.
Key skills required:
- End to end project implementation
- Change management
- The ability to liaise with senior stakeholders, non-technical users and 3rd party suppliers
- Capability of redesigning processes
- Willing to work both in a team and autonomously - must be a self-starter!
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please either call or email