Leading London Transport Operator with Operations across Europe, Asia, Africa and the US are looking to recruit a Business Systems Support and Delivery Manager to support end users of Asset Management and Engineering Systems otherwise EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) with strong experiences around Maximo. This role will be based within their West London Head Office operations near Twickenham.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, principle duties include;
- 2nd line Technical support to end users of Maximo Asset Management Software/hardware including mobile applications, data and supporting hardware / software processes.
- Technical point of contact for all Maximo related actions and it's components across IT, Engineering and related business functions
- Business partner with IT and 3rd parties to ensure continuous process improvement, change management with visions to deliver long term process improvement and increased efficiencies
- Ability to understand the full project life cycle including user acceptance testing, training, IT support and systems implementation
- Budgetary responsibilities with long term vision to deliver long term improvement projects
- Provide day to day support on Maximo system updates and releases, problem solve technical end user issues with escalation to IT, manage requests from end users for changes including scripts and reports and manage system configurations
- Capture business requirements and needs from users to then liaise with technical teams and IT of bet method delivery solutions
- Create custom reports to run from Maximo and ClickView using BRIT platform tools
- Work closely with Stakeholders and senior management to deliver Maximo process improvement solutions across the business
- Maximo expert with extensive knowledge of Windows and Android operating systems including hand held devices and mobile technology
- Working knowledge of SQL and using virtual machines
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Cognos
- Budgetary control and proven experiences around cost effective decision making
- Strong business partnering, service delivery and stakeholder management skills
- Confident communication and reporting skills with ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Agresso, Maximo, ClickView and related reporting tools and platforms
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive Â£250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don't hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn't been successful.
Please do check our website for other opportunities www.amdas.co.uk
- Service Delivery
- Technical support
- Enterprise Assest Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job