Bus Driver - Battersea, up to £15.00 ph
Do you have a valid PCV/PSV (D) Licence? Have Full CPC (Driver Qualification Card)?
A minimum of 6 months Bus Driving experience driving buses?
We are currently recruiting experienced Bus Drivers to join one of the Largest Blue Chip TFL Bus operators in the London area, on a permanent or part time basis. This company offers a great driving career with lots of benefits and potential to grow in the company.
Successful candidates will join a friendly, professional bus driving team.
The bus driver role involves:
- Rolling rota shifts
- All year round driving with overtime available
- Permanent full-time bus driver contract
- Operating double decker/single decker buses
Suitable bus driver candidates must:
- Have a valid PCV/PSV (D) Licence
- Have Full CPC (Driver Qualification Card)
- Minimum of 6 months Bus Driving experience driving buses
- Excellent Bus Driving Customer Service Skills
- No more than 6 points (no DR, IN10, CD or TT99 showing on licence)
Part time may also be accommodated; however drivers must work 3 days one week and 2 days the next. Any days, any shifts, working at least one day over the weekend to be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established company and receive great benefits.
Interested? Apply Today!
- Bus Driving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'