We are currently recruiting experienced bus drivers to join a growing Blue Chip Company for the Service Bus industry in London and Surrey. This is an established company that is still growing with the opportunity for growth and promotion potential that is going in the right direction and one of the leaders In the PCV/PSV world. Successful candidates will join a friendly, Professional and welcoming team.
The bus driver role involves:
- Rolling Rota Shifts
- All year round driving
- Temporary to Permanent Full Time Contracts
- Operating Double Decker/ Single Decker buses
Suitable bus driver Candidates must:
- Have a valid PCV (D) License
- Have Full CPC (Driver Qualification Card)
- Minimum of 6 months experience driving buses
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a maximum of 6 points on driver’s license (No DRS, CDS and TT99)
- Good knowledge of London (desirable but not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity for professional bus drivers not to be missed. Please send in your CV as soon as possible to be contacted for an interview.
Time is your only resource
- Bus driving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"