We are currently recruiting experienced bus drivers to join one of the Biggest Blue Chip Bus Companies in London for Service Bus requirements in London Hertfordshire and Middlesex.
This is an established Bus company that is still growing with the opportunity for growth and promotion potential that is going in the right direction and one of the leaders In the PCV/PSV world. Successful candidates will join a friendly, Professional and welcoming team.
The bus driver role involves:
- Rolling rota shifts
- All year round driving
- Permanent full time contracts
- Operating double decker/single decker buses
Suitable bus driver candidates MUST have:
- A valid PCV (D) Licence
- Full CPC (Driver Qualification Card)
- Minimum of 6 months experience driving buses
- Excellent customer service skills
- No more than 6 points (No DR, DD, CD or TT99 showing on licence)
- Good knowledge of London (desirable but not essential)
The ideal candidate would preferably be based in North, North West, West London, Hertfordshire or Middlesex.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional bus drivers not to be missed.
Please send in your CV as soon as possible to be contacted for an interview.
- Service Work
- Bus Driving
- Red Buses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job