Are you a bus driver with PCV and CPC licenses looking for an immediate start with a reputable transport company? If this sounds good for you, keep reading!
We are recruiting for one of the UK’s biggest transport companies in London and surrounding areas. As a bus driver, you will have competitive rates of pay, and will be provided with a uniform and training.
Bus Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time, with permanent potential
- Managing members of the public
- Issuing tickets and collecting fares
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training and uniform provided
Pay Rate: £10.58 - £12.80 per hour (dependant on experience)
You will be representing the company so excellent customer service and presentation is essential. As a bus driver, your job is to transport passengers to a destination on a predefined route. You must be patient as you have to deal directly with members of the public, including children and elderly people, and have excellent customer service since you are a representative of the company.
As a driver, you must be careful and tactfully manoeuvre through traffic, as the safety and comfort of your passengers is your responsibility.
Bus Driver requirements:
- Have a full valid PCV/PSV (D) license
- Have full CPC qualifications
- No more than 6 points (No TT99, DR10s, CDs)
- No bus driving experience required (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Living within a commutable distance
- Good area knowledge and confident in driving within London areas (preferred)
This position is ideal for bus driver looking for full time work within a professional and rewarding company. If you are interested, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job