Are you a bus driver with a PCV license and have driven buses for at least 6 months? Interested in an immediate start with a reputable transport company? Keep reading!
We are recruiting for one of the UK’s biggest transport companies in London and surrounding areas.
Bus Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time, with permanent potential
- High profile London transport company
- 35-60 hours per week
- Assessment including medical test, driving assessment, interview
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training provided
- Uniform provided
Pay Rate: £11.28 - £13.50 per hour
You will be representing the company so excellent customer service, presentation and knowledge of London is essential.
As a bus driver, you must be careful and tactfully manoeuvre through traffic, as the safety and comfort of your passengers is your responsibility. A working knowledge of London is essential for a bus driver.
Bus Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid PCV/PSV (D) license
- Full CPC qualifications
- No more than 3 points (No TT99, DR10s, CDs)
- At least 12 months bus driver experience required
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
This position is ideal for a bus driver looking for guaranteed full time work within a professional and rewarding company.
If you are interested, please apply!