We have fantastic opportunities across Coventry for experienced PCV Bus Drivers to join our welcoming and talented team. Successful applications will benefit from a joining bonus of up to *£2,500
As a Professional Bus Driver with National Express, you will be providing our customers with an outstanding level of service, whilst safely transporting and connecting them across the West Midlands.
What you'll need...
- A Valid UK PCV licence (Category D)
- An ability to provide outstanding customer service
- A flexible approach to work, working on a variable shift pattern
Our extensive training and development programmes include:
- CPC and continuous training to ensure you keep your hard earned qualifications
- Free medicals as well as being paid for your time to undertake necessary medicals for CPC renewal
- In depth route learning and vehicle familiarisation before you hit the road for the first time
- Company specific training company specific training in defensive driving, disability awareness, operating ticket machines and other company processes and systems.
- Our award winning Master Driver Programme (including free IAM membership)
What we offer in return for your hard work and commitment:
- A welcome bonus of £1,000 once you commence at your garage and a further £1,500 after 12 months of service*
- £10.87 per hour rising to £12.16 after 2 years of service and £13.73 after 5 years of service
- Guaranteed 38 hours of work per week (overtime available) and 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A National Express West Midlands bus pass for yourself and your partner
- A National Express Coach pass for yourself and family discounts
- A smart comfortable uniform
- A Company pension
- Exclusive benefits and savings from thousands of the UK's largest retailers and service providers
- Free access to our award winning Health Bus; providing free and accessible health checks
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme which includes free counselling and further support to improve your health and wellbeing
- An opportunity to take part in our Cycle to work scheme
- A warm invite to join the National Express Sports and Social Club
*Terms and conditions applyThings to note...
At National Express, we are really proud of our health and safety record and as a result, we operate a Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
As part of your initial assessment, we will complete Drug and Alcohol testing and you may be subject to random tests during your employment.You may also have experience in the following...
Customer Service, Driver, Driving Licence, HGV, CPC, Passenger Transport, Driving, Delivery Driver, Taxi Driver, Security, Travel, Retail, Customer Care
If the above sounds like a next step in your career, follow our online application process to express your interest!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'