Bus Auto Electrician Mobile
Role: PSV/Bus Auto Electrician
Location: Covering Midlands
Shifts: Monday - Friday
Are you an experienced PSV Auto Electrician/Bus Auto Electrician fed up with being workshop-based?
Looking for a role that does not involve working weekends as standard?
Interested in a role where you get to manage your own workload and work autonomously?
The company are one of the largest growing transport providers in the UK and formed from smaller companies over 10 years ago to become one. The group offers transport solutions across various locations both publicly and privately and have won various awards in the sector.
- Free family staff passes
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to work in partnership with one of the largest growing public transport providers in the UK
- Van provided
- Ability to manage your own workload and work autonomously
- Diagnose vehicle faults and rectify defects
- Preventative maintenance
- Repair of electrical systems including wiring systems and ECUs, engine management, ABS, gearboxes, suspension, electronic destinations
- Inspect vehicles to company standards
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
#PSV Engineer #PSV Fitter #PSV Technician #Commercial Vehicles #Bus Mechanic #PSV Mechanic #HGV Technician #HGV Mechanic #HGV Fitter #Auto Electrician #Bus Electrician #PSV Electrician
LinkedIn - Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook - Kirsty Windle
Contact No -
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'