TEAM work makes the DREAM work
• Would you like a career with a difference?
• If so, then come and join our award-winning team of drivers.
• Our rapidly-expanding business is generating new driving opportunities all the time.
Belle Vue Coach Hire Manchester based in Stockport is a UK leading north west based coach operation and we are currently looking to recruit new team members for our driving team
Due to contract wins and new business creation, the following positions are available at Belle Vue:
• Yellow School Bus - PCV Drivers - 25-45 hours per week, school term-time
• Part-time / Ad-hoc PCV Coach Drivers - 20-50 hours per week
• Full Time PCV Coach Drivers
Driver benefits include: -
• Excellent rates of pay
• Numerous Monthly Performance Bonuses
• Company Pension
• Free membership to the Public Transport Benevolent Fund — providing legal advice, grants, therapies and reduced costs on prescriptions, eye tests and much more
• 23/28 days paid annual holiday (23 YSB drivers / 28 Coach Drivers)
• Driving an impressive fleet of vehicles which includes our new fleet of Mercedes-Benz coaches
• Complete company uniform including PPE, three-piece suits (corporate) and uniformed wear (YSB drivers)
• Meal allowance when away on tour
• Free DBS checks
• Assistance with licence renewals/medicals
• In-house PCV Driver CPC/NVQ Training programme
• In-house personal development and iMA training programme
• In-house counter terrorism training for PCV driver awareness
• Drivers crew room with snacks, refreshment facilities, TV and internet access
• Social activities including a Christmas party, Christmas savings club, summer party, breakfast morning, team-building events and days out.
• Charity events
Our team are known by their first names, not by numbers. Each year you will be encouraged to grow and prosper
An opportunity for YOU to work with a leading coach operator based in the northwest:
• Winner, UK Coach Awards 2015, 2 Gold awards, 1 Bronze
• Finalist, Stockport Business Awards 2015
• Winner, UK Coach Awards 2016, 3 Golds, 2 Silvers, 1 Bronze
Belle Vue has expanded considerably in recent years and our commitment to customer service, fleet investment and team training are all paramount in providing a service that is cost-effective and reliable and keeps the customers coming back for more.
Belle Vue prides itself on carrying passengers safely and with a high standard of customer service from start to finish.
We offer a unique place of work, where PEOPLE are recognised as the company's number one asset.
Teamwork makes the dream work. Our drivers occupy the 'front-of-house position' in our business and we expect them to provide a five-star service.
We like to reward our team both financially and emotionally for providing our high standard of service and representing our business in the appropriate manner.
At Belle Vue we pride ourselves on carrying passengers safely and with a high standard of customer service from start to finish, we deliver the highest standards and provide the best customer experience.
Contact us for an informal chat and request your PCV Driver application pack today. Be sure to ask about all our current employment opportunities
- PCV Licence
- Driver CPC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job