Trial Balance Consulting are urgently seeking a Payroll Specialist to join a highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants.
Working in a fast paced team environment, you will play a key role in providing an efficient and effective payroll administration service for a wide range of clients
Your duties in this full function role will include:
* Processing a variety of weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payroll cycles.·
* Statutory payments, sickness and holiday calculations.
* Submitting RTI to HMRC and liaising regarding any queries.
* Processing BACS payments.
* Auto-enrolment, pension assessment and uploads to NEST.
* Submitting CIS returns.
* Resolving client queries.
The successful candidate will be able to offer:
* Excellent exposure to computerised payroll systems.
* Extensive knowledge of payroll legislation including SMP, SSP, NMW, Holiday pay entitlement, salary sacrifice schemes, redundancy calculations and CIS.
* A good working knowledge of RTI and end of year processes.
* Knowledge of Auto Enrolment legislation.
* The ability to work under pressure and possibly deal with multiple payrolls at any one time.
My client offers a competitive salary and a very professional working environment, along with an excellent benefits package. To apply, please forward your details to Rob Emsley quoting Ref: RE4243.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job