Bureau Manager - Tesco - Chester, Frodsham Square (Full time)
Do you want to lead and inspire people? We are looking for a Bureau Manager with drive and passion to oversee the daily operations of our Travel Money Bureaus. You will need to perform a wide range of duties and manage a diverse team (2 - 4 direct reports) to ensure the bureau targets are met and maintained.
- Drive performance and development along with being responsible for the day-to-day management activities, guidance, motivation and development of your team
- Be able to work in a highly pressurised, target driven environment
- Ensure full compliance with all business and legal regulatory requirements
- Actively seek to generate and identify new business opportunities to drive bureau growth
- Apply clear and effective communication to all corners of the business
- Be able to build strong relationships with all levels of the business
Remuneration & Rewards:
- £19480 per annum, salary paid monthly
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free parking at Supermarket car park
- Up to 25 Days holiday (pro rata)
- Contributory pension
- Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to develop your skills via our leadership program
- Discounts and cash back offers with 1000s of retailers
- Discounts at staff canteen
- Option to buy or sell holiday entitlement
- Have the ability to lead and take control
- You must have a passion for listening and interacting with your team and customers
- Ideally have a retail, sales or customer service background (Travel Money experience is not essential)
- Be able to think broadly and strategically, identifying opportunities and solutions
- Numeracy skills (you will need to pass a numeracy test)
- Enjoy working to achieve and exceed your targets
- Be able to provide a checkable student/work history, plus clear credit and criminal record checks.
Founded in 1976, Travelex has grown into far more than just travel money. We also process and deliver foreign currency orders for major banks, travel agencies, supermarkets, hotels and casinos, as well as distributing large quantities of foreign currency banknotes for customers including central banks and international financial institutions. We also play a hand in the money transfer and international payments spaces. Want to get involved?
- Currency Exchange
- Customer Service
- Foreign Currency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"