On this two-year programme, you will have the opportunity to gain the experience and training that you need to become a Leader within our UK Insurance business. Our
Operations Management trainees are immersed into the heart of our business and rotate across a number of our operational teams, including:
The Contact Centre - communicating directly with our customers
Business Improvement - driving changes to our business that improve the way we operate
Payments & Claims Processing - making decisions about how we re-imburse our customers and providers
Operational Planning - managing resource allocation to help us deliver our objectives.
You will join us on a tailored, two-year development programme and rotate across our most important operational functions. There you will:
- Take responsibility for key operational tasks
- Develop your competence and interest in operational management
- Be mentored by our senior leaders and gain the support you need to develop
- Receive a mix of formal and on the job training
- Work for a globally recognised brand, leading project work that will make a real difference to how we operate and improve the experience for our customers
- Enjoy a competitive package, flexibility and work-life balance
We recognise our people as indiviudals and aim to support each colleague on their career path to fulfill their individual aspirations - thus whether you are interested in gaining the analytical skills needed to join our root cause resolution team or would like to explore your people management capabilities and manage customer service advisors - we will guide and support you every step of the way. You should also be assured that, whichever team you join, you will be entrusted with tangible responsibilities and expected you to contribute fully to key tasks and projects ... right from day 1.
- The successful candidates will already have some of the basics and relevant skills and experience, including:
- Business writing and communication - able to confidently communicate, impact and influence at all levels
- Analytical and numerical acumen
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Agile, solutions-focused and action-orientated:
- However we will help you further refine and develop your skillls to include:
- Creating powerful presentations in MS PowerPoint, writing relevant and concise reports and improving your presentation capabilities
- Honing your analytical skills and your ability to make data-driven recommendations
- Successfully delivering multiple pieces of work whilst managing multiple activities and exceeding stakeholder expectations
- Leading, managing and motivating people across the organisation
- Applying your "can do" attitude, resilient mind-set and approach to problem solving a leading blue-chip environment
- Dealing calmly and effectively with customers and deploying your excellent communication and listening skills to maximum effect
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Access to onsite gym
- Discounts on many of our products and services to help you take care of your health
- Free healthcare
- Subsidised canteen
In return, all we need is:
A passion and desire to work for the market leader in healthcare and financial services
A minimum of 2:1 degree classification (anticipated) in any degree discipline.
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a not for profit organisation with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
We are also committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Interested in this exciting 2 year graduate program? Please forward your cover letter and CV to
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job