Bulk Analyst - Glasgow - £17k - £22k
Bulk Analyst - Glasgow
£17,000 - £22,000 + Benefits
I have an exciting opportunity for an Asbestos Bulk/Lab Analyst to join a leading environmental consultancy who are continuing to grow year on year. My client has an excellent reputation in the market and are looking for an Asbestos Bulk/Lab Analyst who is BOHS P401 Qualified.
My client is offering a competitive basic salary and great added benefits. They are also willing to develop the chosen candidate so that you can progress with your career and the opportunity of cross training.
Key Duties of an Asbestos Bulk/Lab Analyst:
- Delivering prompt and accurate results in support of our survey programmes and testing services
- Analysing samples to detect asbestos
- Occasional client liaison on status of orders and test progress
- Getting involved with any other laboratory duties and assisting our Lab Supervisor as and when required
- P401 qualified
- Experience working within a UKAS accredited laboratory in the analysis of bulk samples from a variety of buildings and environments
- IT Literate
- You will be educated to a good general standard including English and Maths
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'