Buildings Installation/Service Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, results driven, Buildings Installation/Service Manager who is passionate about managing a team, delivering excellent customer service and who enjoys a 70% office, 30% outside site split role.
This position supports the management of the fitting out/refurbishment of Buildings as well as the ongoing maintenance/suitability of the pipeline jobs coming into the centre in Leeds.
You will be ensuring that your two team leaders and their teams are undertaking work in a structured and efficient way whilst maintaining effective cost control.
As well as leading on all aspects of Health and Safety within the area of responsibility you will also be responsible for the following:
- Working alongside the project and commercial team to promote an environment of effective teamwork and communication.
- Ensuring the operations team comply with all legislation, codes of practice, industry guidelines and/or Company procedures/policies relating to Health and Safety.
- Supporting the management of operatives, including recruitment, training, development, performance management, merit reviews and meaningful conversations.
- Ensuring that the refurbishment of the Buildings is fitted to the standard required and costs are within established parameters and budgets. Ensuring that all laid down Quality systems e.g., ISO 9001 are adhered to and workmanship quality adheres to technical specifications in place and divisional standards.
- Organising, administering and monitoring the stock control system to ensure a reliable, steady and cost-effective supply of materials.
- Regularly review, analyse and record costs in order to maximise profitability in your area.
- Ensuring sufficient quantity of sub-contract labour is available when required, ensuring that quality standards are maintained, costs controlled and reviewed as appropriate.
The successful Buildings manager will have the following:
- Practical operational management experience ideally in construction related roles
- Proven experience of managing health and safety within construction working environments.
- The ability to work independently and drive in new initiatives and to deliver efficiency improvement and optimisation.
- A professional approach with high quality standards; results and customer driven attitude and excellent management skills
In return you will receive:
- Salary: £35K
- Job type: Permanent, full time Monday to Friday (early finish Friday at 3.30pm)
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent career opportunities & comprehensive benefits package including contrib. pension
Interviews: Friday 9th April
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'