Building Surveyor - Reactive Maintenance & Voids
£27k - £31k (DOE) + Benefits
Car/Allowance, Holiday Entitlement, Pension etc.
One of London's leading Social Housing contractor specialising in Decent Homes Refurbishment, Reactive Maintenance/Voids and Capital Works has an exciting opportunity for Building Surveyors to work in Leicester.
Your main role will be to provide professional building surveying expertise to the reactive and small works service for building users and service departments. Assisting the commercial team in building tender documents for both existing and new works.
- Carry out condition surveys at designated buildings
- Undertake feasibility studies
- Prepare estimates on behalf of the client and building users
- Undertake specialist building studies and prepare reports as necessary
- Carry out pre and post works measurements
- Submit planning applications and associated CAD drawings as required
- Provide specification and installation guidance
- Experience of working in a multi discipline environment
- Experience of working in the domestic sector
- Ability to build good relations with Clients/Tenants
- To be able to deal with tenants in a professional, friendly and considerate manner
- Ability to work under own initiative and meet business deadlines for the preparation of stock condition and planned works survey
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft Office, Excel & Databases)
- Ability to produce and disseminate detailed and accurate reports
The successful applicant can expect a salary of up to £27,000 - £31,000 with the choice of a company car or a car allowance. You will also receive additional benefits, pension, healthcare, holiday entitlement etc.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job