Building Surveyor - Reading - Berkshire
£45,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join a leading consultancy who due to growth are looking to add to their highly succesful team. My client has an excellent reputation in the market for the high level and quality of service that they offer.
Ideally the chosen Building Surveyor will have a recognised chartered status, but they are also considering Building Surveyor's with good experience and would offer them the opportunity to go through there APC.
Key Duties of a Building Surveyor includes:
- Working across a number of projects within different sectors and being able to provide a range of building surveying duties.
- Knowledge of latest CDM and health and safety legislations
- Working on Commercial, Residential and Agricultural sites
- Ensuring all planning, building regulations, party wall and CDM aspects are correctly adhered to
- Being able to work confidentially on own, whilst also playing part in a team
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Reading and writing skills
- Broad or specialist building surveying experience preferred - dilapidations, Schedules of Condition, PWA, Commercial practice, RCA and insurance valuations
- MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor is desirable but not essential
On offer for the chosen Building Surveyor is a competitive basic salary and a fantastic benefits package. This is truly not an opportunity to be missed.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Building Consultancy Surveyor, Building Surveyor, Chartered Building Surveyor
Commutable Locations: High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Hayes, Watford, Harrow, Reading, Bracknell, Chiltern, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire
- Building Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- MRICS Building Surveyor
- APC Building Surveyor
- RICS Building Surveyor
- Building Consultancy Surveyor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'