Our client, a multi-disciplinary Consultancy, are looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join them, based from their Chester office due to continued growth with a strong pipeline of work in place. The Building Surveyor will be working on providing advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair, and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property to carry out building and measured surveys. The Building Surveyor will also need a knowledge of insurance works and completing expert witness reports.
The successful individual will be working for a well-established Consultancy with a number of offices nationwide. They offer a range of services including; Civil & Structural Engineering, Building Surveying, Cost Consultancy, Architecture & Planning, Insurance Claims and Expert Witness.
Chartered Surveyor (Chester) Position Overview
- Working for a large multi-disciplinary consultancy based from their Chester office
- Completing a range of building surveying duties
- Focusing on insurance and expert witness reports
- Reporting to the Technical director
- Further details can be discussed as required
Chartered Surveyor (Chester) Position Requirements
- MRICS Status
- Full driving licence
- Living within commuting distance of Chester
- Must have a knowledge of expert witness reports and insurance works
- Strong tenure (no job hopping)
- Further details can be discussed
Chartered Surveyor (Chester) Position Remuneration
- Highly Competitive Salary- DOE
- Holiday 25 days plus BH increasing with service
- Pension 7.5% employer contribution
- 5 hours per week
- Flexible working (family friendly policy)
- Sick pay
- Company social events
- Continued professional development
- Professional subscription fees paid
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'