A leading Loss Adjuster are looking for a Building Surveyor to join their Southern team. You will be ideally based in South London, working from home and visiting sites to complete surveys within the region.
You will inspect damaged properties, prepare initial appraisal reports and budget costing with recommendations for repair and reinstatement. The value of work will be up to the value of £250,000. You will be responsible for planning, building regs, party wall and taking in to account CDM regulations. You will produce technical reports and deal with bespoke JCT contracts.
Ideal candidate requirements include:
- MRICS Chartered Building surveyor or similar - MCIOB, ICE, QS, CEng etc.
- Highly experienced in all aspects of Building Surveying.
- Able to manage multiple projects at any time.
- Produce high quality technical reports.
- Produce defect diagnosis reports.
- Be customer orientated and communicate effectively.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £40,000 to £55,000 plus car / allowance and benefits package.
- building surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'