MMP Consultancy are seeking a qualified and experienced Building Surveyor. This is a permanent contract salary banding between £44,000 - £51,000 per annum with an Essential Car User Allowance of £1,300 per annum. Office based in Kent with work around all areas of London.
Successful candidates will have a wide array of Building Surveying abilities, able to deliver projects, surveying services as well as tight quality assurance and strong budget management. This is a socially rewarding role with opportunity to make a real difference to our residents and the local community.
* You will have a wide range of specialist skills including building surveying, project management and budgetary control.
* Self-motivated, professional individual who is able to communicate and influence working with a wide range of stakeholders.
* Excellent building surveying skills and knowledge of construction methods
* Understanding of contract law and excellent knowledge of standard form contracts
* Experience of managing contractors and consultants to deliver within budgets and timescales
* Relevant technical qualification
* A broad range of communication and influencing skills
* Strong organisation and prioritising ability
Education / Skills: Working Towards OR Full MRICS / MCIOB.
Car owner/ driver is essential.
Computer Literate: Successful candidates will need to be computer literate, particularly within Microsoft Suite and Microsoft Project as well as in house asset management databases
Salary: £44,000 to £51,000 per annum + £1,300 car allowance (Depending on experience)
- Project Manager
- social housing
- Planned Maintenance
- Building Surveyor
- Cyclical Maintenance
- Reinvestment Project
- corporate property.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'