Up to £55,000 + generous bonus
Richmond Upon Thames
Are you a driven and motivated Surveyor,who is looking for a new, exciting opportunity and career progression? Do you have proven experience, looking for an opportunity to grow your surveying expertise and experience?
Do you have experience in building surveying; such as Party Wall, Detecting Defects and Alterations?Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now!
A leading Chartered Surveying company are in need for a driven Surveyor to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Richmond Upon Thames.
* Salary up to £55,000 (experience dependent)
* Amazing bonus structure (~+£10k-£15k!)
* Internal career progression
* Professional qualifications paid for!
Your duties will be;
- The undertaking of accurate Surveys/inspections (mainly domestic block properties)
- Driving projects forward and achieving best value for money
- Continued support in driving profitability
- Producing and implementing schedules of work
- Tendering for and engaging with contractors
- Managing contractors and ensuring quality
If you are interested in joining their team you first must have experience in the following;
- Preferably degree qualified
- Can clearly demonstrate Contract Administration - Specification Writing, tendering and managing works on site
- 5 years building surveying experience
- MRICS or working towards (company offers help for achieving chartership!)
- Clear demonstrateable experience of Party Wall, Licence to alteration, defect analysis
- Professional building services and private practice experience
- Excellent report writing skills and IT competences
- Professional and courteous image towards clients
- Residential block property exposure
- Full UK clean driving licence + Car to travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below.
Alternatively please call and speak with James West on if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job