We are currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join a leading consultancy that operates within the construction, property and engineering fields. The successful Building Surveyor will be working from our client's Central London office and will be working on a variety of projects, from small residential refurbishments to new build commercial schemes. Project values vary from £20K to £10M.
The successful Building Surveyor will be fulfilling a role that involves all aspects of the building surveying discipline, including the following: Defect analysis, PPM Reports (including Schedule of Condition reports), Party Wall Matters, Contract Administration / Employers Agent, Dilapidations and Budget estimation. Other duties will be discussed as required. The role will be customer facing so the successful Surveyor will be interacting with clients, consultants and contractors on a regular basis.
It is envisaged that the successful Building Surveyor will hold a relevant degree and have previous experience in a similar role. A candidate completing their RICS APC, or intending to do so, will be preferable. Strong communication and teamwork skills will be important for successful delivery of the role. There will be a requirement to travel to sites around London on an adhoc basis so the successful individual must be open to occasional travel around London.
Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Defect analysis
- PPM Reports (including Schedule of Condition reports)
- Party Wall Matters
- Contract Administration / Employers Agent
- Budget estimation
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Relevant Degree (or equivalent)
- Working towards MRICS status (or ambitions to work towards)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: Competitive (DOE)
- Working hours: 08:30 - 17:00 (with an hour for lunch)
- APC support
- Training for industry relevant qualification e.g. Party Walls
- Pension scheme
- Business expenses covered
- Annual salary + bonus reviews
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job