Max Annual Salary: £40,000 - 45,000
Full Time Permanent
To manage the brief development, Scope and Specification preparation, and tender documentation preparation including tendering and pre-award negotiations and contract award for all projects. Including site supervision during the on-site activities. Contract completion and handover monitoring including witness testing of new facilities and the review of as built drawings and operations manuals. Contract sign off control. To provide overall Design Management, Project Management and supervision to a range of park construction projects from scheme design through to completion, ensuring any appointed design teams and other professionals provide agreed deliverables to the required standard and to programme. Ensure design co-ordination between all suppliers. Lead the resolution of design matters threatening Project success.
- Black - Management CSCS Card or equivalent (Desirable)
- I.T. competency, with at least experience or formal training in Word/Excel/Powerpoint/AutoCad and MS Project.
- H&S - NEBOSH, IOSH or SMSTS
- BSc/HNC/HND Surveying/Engineering for example - BSc (Hons) Building Surveying
- Member of MICES, RIC or similar
- Wide appreciation of relevant areas of Construction Industry, preferably with listed building experience and multi project experience for large client organisations.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job