Role - Building Surveyor
Location - Maidstone
Salary - DOE
Full time, permanent
Our client based in Maidstone are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their expanding team.
With Building Surveying skills in most service areas; the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering professional and project services.
The ideal candidate will contribute to the growth of the department.
Working across all sectors, the role will involve the undertaking of an array of building surveying services; in particular: -
- Planned/Reactive Maintenance
- Defect Analysis
- Pre-Acquisition Surveys
- Party Wall Maters
- Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Bank Funded Construction & Development Monitoring
- Contract Administration
- CDM Co-Ordination
- Project Management
The ideal candidate will have the below experience;
- MRICS Chartered status preferred, but not essential depending on experience
- Experience of managing and communicating with clients.
- Sound commercial awareness
- Sound knowledge & experience of drafting technical documents.
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements
- Excellent Time Management, Punctuality & Commitment
- Experience of CAD use and Design Work desirable but not essential
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Superb package available for the right candidate!
Please contact Anton for further information about this role
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job