Do you have at least 18 months post graduation experience? Are you recently Chartered or working towards it? If you are and would relish the opportunity to work with a new, dynamic and forward thinking business with leading industry professionals from top tier global firms at the helm then this is the role for you. This is a unique opportunity to help mould the culture of a young firm that already boasts some of the top investors and funds as their clients.
This exciting firm was established just over 6 months ago and already have a staggering number of projects on their books. With Partners having 65 years of combined experience from some top tier global consultancies, this is a business with an extremely bright future ahead. Having gotten off to a blinding start, they are currently looking for an experienced, driven and ambitious Building Surveyor who wants to be at the top of their game to join their team based in trendy Shoreditch. You'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in the commercial sector including anything from a demolition and new-build of a corporate office building in the City to an extremely high-end retail fit out in the West End.
- Undertaking building surveys, site inspections and measured surveys
- Drafting plans/sections/elevations on computer aided design software
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects
- Producing feasibility reports
- Management of sub consultants and contractors
- Delivery of contract administration services
- Arranging meetings and collating project documentation as required
- Carrying out condition and asset management surveys, together with dilapidations, Technical Due Diligence and many other building surveying commissions
- Compiling and monitoring project costs in line with approved budgets
- RICS accredited undergraduate or post-graduate conversion course
- Be Chartered or working towards this with the drive, ambition and determination to be the best
- At least two years professional Building Surveying experience gained within private practice
- Experience in design, specification and project management of projects within the commercial sector
- Ideally experience in the provision of professional Building Surveying services such as schedules of Dilapidation and technical due diligence advice
- Up to £50,000 basic salary depending on your level
- Generous discretionary bonuses
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Healthcare at Senior Surveyor and above
- Flexible benefits including cycle to work and discounts
- The opportunity to work with some of the best clients on the most exciting projects that would be the envy of much larger firms
- Working with like minded people who love the job and want to be at the best of their game, and who will support your to be the best as well
- One-to-one time and learning from leading industry professionals who have held Senior Director roles in large top tier firms
- Joining a young business with a unique opportunity to play a large part in moulding the culture
Interested? Email your CV to or call Mitchell Barker on for a confidential chat about your career options. If you are a Building Surveyor at any level and are considering your options then I can and would be more than happy to assist you.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Surveying - Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - London - Commercial - Contract Administration - Project Man
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job