I am working with the UK's largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management and infrastructure sectors. Due to an expansion and continued growth of client success they are seeking an experienced and talented Building Surveyor in Manchester.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Car/ Car Allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training and development support team
- Medical cover
- BSc in Building Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years post qualification experience within Building surveying environment (particularly within the Education sector)
- Ability to undertake pre and post contract control of building contracts under appropriate forms of contract in accordance with Quality Assurance procedures
- Ability to establish a good working relationship with Clients and colleagues
- A knowledge of current legislation, e.g. Health & Safety, CDM, Building Regulations, SWMP, Planning
- Have responsibility for early stage design and feasibility work
- Develop detailed briefs in conjunction with the client
- Carry out detailed design work and prepare production information
- Undertake the role of Project Manager
- Administer building contracts act as Lead Discipline; on programmed capital projects
- Undertake all aspects of professional surveying work (including surveys, PW work, dilapidations)
Please call Aishah Abdulla at Randstad CPE on / to discuss further.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job