Do you want something completely different? Are you a Building Surveyor who is longing to work with a new, dynamic and forward thinking business that is completely breaking out of the corporate mould? With four well known Partners at the helm and 70 years of combined experience between them, this firm is already flying and you could be part of it.
This exciting firm is almost a year old and already have a staggering number of projects on their books. With the Partners totalling 70 years combined experience from a top tier global consultancy; this is a business with a great pedigree and an extremely bright future ahead. Having gotten off to a stellar start, they are currently looking for an experienced Building Surveyor who wants to be at the top of their game to join their team based in trendy Shoreditch. You'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in the commercial sector including anything from a demolition and new-build of a corporate office building in the City to an extremely high-end retail fit out in the West End.
What you'll enjoy as the successful Building Surveyor:
- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- Generous discretionary bonuses
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Healthcare at Senior Surveyor and above
- Flexible benefits including cycle to work and discounts
- The opportunity to work with some of the best clients on the most exciting projects that would be the envy of much larger firms
- Working with like minded people who love the job and want to be at the best of their game, and who will support your to be the best as well
- One-to-one time and learning from leading industry professionals who have held Senior Director roles in large top tier firms
- Joining a young business with a unique opportunity to play a large part in moulding the culture
What your day could look like as this firm's newest Building Surveyor:
- Undertaking building surveys, site inspections and measured surveys
- Drafting plans/sections/elevations on computer aided design software
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects
- Producing feasibility reports
- Management of sub consultants and contractors
- Delivery of contract administration services
- Arranging meetings and collating project documentation as required
- Carrying out condition and asset management surveys, together with dilapidations, Technical Due Diligence and many other building surveying commissions
- Compiling and monitoring project costs in line with approved budgets
What they'll need from the successful Building Surveyor:
- RICS accredited undergraduate or post-graduate conversion course
- MRICS preferable
- Experience in design, specification and project management of projects within the commercial sector
- Ideally experience in the provision of professional Building Surveying services such as schedules of Dilapidation and technical due diligence advice
Interested? Email your CV to or call Mitchell Barker on for a confidential chat about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Building Surveying
- Contract Administration
- Building Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job