We are currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary Building Design Consultancy based in Surrey that have been established for over 30 years. The successful candidate will be working across projects through Surrey and the surrounding areas. Projects will vary however will largely be throughout the commercial and educational sectors.
It is experienced that the successful Senior Building Surveyor is experienced in all aspects of surveying and building construction. Throughout the role, the successful candidate will hold several key responsibilities including conditioning surveys, feasibility reports, client presentations, preparation of budget estimates and taking full control of projects. Other duties and responsibilities will be discussed at interview stage.
The ideal Building will have extensive experience through a similar role. Chartership is preferred however is not essential, as relevant experience is more important. Strong communication skills, verbal and written are expected, along with exceptional organisational skills and the ability to oversee various projects.
Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Condition surveys
- Feasibility reports
- Client presentations
- Specification, tender and contract documentation and administration
- Preparing budget estimates
- Full financial control of projects
Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ideally Chartered, but not essential, as experience is more important
- Relevant Degree, or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in construction
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Computer literate
Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: Competitive & DOE
- Company Car / Car allowance
- Other company benefits to be discussed as required
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy