Job opportunity for a Building Surveyor on a 6 month contract with view to extension.
Your new company
Your new company is a private practice, multi-disciplinary consultancy who specialise in Building Surveying, Project Management, CDM and architectural practices.
Your new role
Your new role as Building Surveyor will require you to work on a mixture of projects including:
- Preparing robust specifications for works, tendering and supervision of annual planned and cyclical works contracts. This also includes the planning, programming and management of these contracts and inspection of all relevant properties
- Provide full Contract Administration services
- Taking responsibility for the supervision of cyclical and planned maintenance along with ancillary repair works across the residential and commercial portfolio
- Arranging and supervising regular and programmed commercial property inspections with appropriate follow up action
- Conducting regular checks on contractors and consultants to ensure that they continue to meet required competencies, performance and costs are managed within budget
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need a degree in Building Surveyor or HND in a related subject.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an established practice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- project manager
- building surveyor
- project surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job