Our client is a large UK property consultancy who work across a broad number of projects in the Public and Private sector. They have a requirement for a Building Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis to work on a number of public and education sector projects in North London.
Your role will see you conducting surveys, dilapidation reports, and providing project management advice, while developing client relationship with a range of stakeholders within the local council.
Responsibilities as Building Surveyor include:
- Have responsibility for early stage design and feasibility work
- Develop detailed briefs in conjunction with the client
- Carry out detailed design work and deliver building projects up to circa £1.5m
- Contract administration of building contracts such as JCT minor works
- Undertake schedules of condition and detailed condition surveys
- Manage and deliver programmes of work controlling resources, outputs and budgets
- Responsible for project and budget monitoring.
- MRICS qualified or close to achieving Chartered status
- Experience working as Building Surveyor for a property consultancy
- Public or Private sector project experience as Building Surveyor
- Degree qualified is preferred
- Commercial awareness and the ability to ensure that you are adding maximum value to clients' businesses;
- Experience of property refurbishment and maintenance
This is a permanent position with fantastic career prospects, to apply contact Robert Glaser at UKL Professional.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job