Permanent Building Surveyor
Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Building Surveyor. The ideal Building Surveyor will have experience in Social Housing although this is not essential. As a Building Surveyor, you will be required to work within a small team and be competent in taking on all aspects of the day to day works including planned, cyclical, projects and voids on the organisation's social housing stock.
The ideal Building Surveyor will be expected to have experience in specifying works and managing contracted services. Candidates with a relevant technical qualification are particularly encouraged to apply.
You will be responsible for managing your own workload and holding a substantial influence within the Property Services team. This is a great opportunity to develop your experience and share your skills.
If you are an enthusiastic, conscientious person and are looking for a new opportunity then this could be the position for you.
- Project management and maintenance experience
- Report writing ability including text, photographs and sketch references
- Knowledge of JCT Contracts and CDM
- Experience of managing budgets
- CAD Skills (Preferred)
- A good understanding of all trades;
- A relevant technical or building surveyor qualification or equivalent working experience
- Detailed experience in the field of quantity surveying, and or specification, and design in construction and project management
Marks Consulting Partners are a privately-owned recruitment consultancy specialising in Property/Surveying across the United Kingdom. We work with clients UK wide and have a nationwide database of active, multi-discipline candidates ranging from Graduate to Senior Executive level.
- Building Surveying
- Project Management
- Social Housing
- Chartered Surveyors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job