Building Surveyor - Westminster, City of London
Salary from £27,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + CAR ALLOWANCE + Full APC Support + Pension
Penguin Recruitment Ltd are currently partnered with a leading, boutique property and construction consultancy based in the City of London, who are looking for an addition to their team for a Building Surveyor due an increase in workload, new projects and an array of new clients.
With huge success of acquiring new projects and contracts in London and the Inner M25 region, my client is looking for a Building Surveying that will hit the ground running with a variety of projects to work on and to take the opportunity of additional APC diary support, the opportunity to work with Chartered and experienced Building Surveyors whilst gaining the experience and exposures you need to becoming a well-rounded Building Surveyor on route to Chartership.
Working across the Commercial property and Private Residential sector, including Apartments, Housing, Education, Retail, Leisure, Office space and other Commercial based properties, the successful Building Surveyor will take part in various Refurbishment, Regeneration, Fit-out and Maintenance programs, with the added bonus of New-Build projects.
To be considered for this Building Surveyor opportunity, you MUST meet the following criteria to be considered:
- (RICS accredited) Degree in BUILDING SURVEYING
- 2-3 years of Building Surveying experience - Private Practice or Consultancy background
- Strong knowledge of core Professional Services in Building Surveying (as above)
- Holder of a full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Strong communication skills and competent user of IT
Some of the core services the successful Building Surveyor will have exposures in and will be expected to work across include:
- Acquisition Building Surveys
- Contracts Administration
- Defects Analysis/Diagnosis
- Party Wall Matters/Neighbourly Matters
- Schedule of Conditions, Defects Surveys
- AutoCAD work following on from Measured Surveys
To hear more on this Graduate Building Surveyor role, please contact LAKHVIR direct on or send your CV to direct for consideration and contact.
- Building Surveying
- Building Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job