Marks Consulting Partners are looking for a Building Surveyor responsible for responsive and voids surveying for a 3-6 month contract with potential of being extended.
The responsibilities of the role;
• Delivery of the day to day response repairs service for the properties.
• Carry out pre repairs inspections, including between lets (voids), diagnose problems with building, accurately determine the work required, prepare specifications and sketch drawings where necessary
• Carry out inspections of completed works and ensure poor work has been rectified, correct payments are approved, excessive charges are recovered and behaviour of the contractor is improved
• Consult with residents where they can have influence on the choices made, ensure they are kept fully informed of work proposed in and around their homes and attend tenants' meetings as necessary
• Assist with monitoring the overall effectiveness of contractors in achieving quality, service standards and value for money
As a Building Surveyor specialising in Voids we are looking for someone who can survey buildings, diagnose problems and specify remedies. Someone who can prepare specifications and obtain competitive quotations for minor work. They must be able to communicate effectively with tenants, colleagues and suppliers and have good knowledge of building construction and repair techniques with the ability to accurately estimate the cost of minor building works.
Marks Consulting Partners are a privately-owned recruitment consultancy specialising in Property/Surveying across the United Kingdom. We work with clients UK wide and have a nationwide database of active, multi-discipline candidates ranging from Graduate to Senior Executive level.
- Social Housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job