We are currently working with a leading name in the Construction Consultancy world, who, thanks to several contract wins and general success in the area, are in the process of opening a new office in Central Oxford.
As part of this, they are seeking to recruit a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor to join the launch team, working on projects in and around the Oxford region.
You will join a multidisciplinary team, taking on Building Surveying and Project Management duties, on a wide range of interesting buildings and sectors, with key responsibilities including:
- Project Management
- Contract Administration & Employer’s Agent
- Design & specification writing
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Quadrennial surveys on listed buildings
- PPM and asset condition schedules
- Quality & Technical Monitoring
- Bank/Fund Monitoring
- Defects Diagnosis
- Measured Surveys
- Party Wall Awards
- Principal Designer
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
To fulfill the role, you must:
- Be Degree qualified in Building Surveying or similar technical discipline
- Have strong technical delivery experience
- Membership of MRICS or other relevant professional body, with previous Consultancy experience, or working towards
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Excellent specification writing skills
- Detailed understanding of JCT Contracts
- Strong track record in project management of projects from inception to completion
- Track record of working with stakeholders
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
Salaries for the role will vary depending on your level and background, and there is an excellent benefits package to support.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity to be involved in something from an early stage, influencing direction and having a high degree of client input.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job