Hunter Masons client has an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor, on a full time permanent basis.
The company Deliver high class multi-disciplinary Project Management, Architecture and Building Surveying services within the Education, Commercial and Residential Sectors throughout London and the surrounding Counties.
- The role will sit within the Project Management team primarily, liaising with the Project Management and Consultants to deliver projects on behalf of clients.
- The role will involve assisting in developing scheme & estimate/funding applications, specifications and tender packages, site visits, project administration and other such duties to deliver a professional service.
- Undertake school condition surveys and reports.
- Liaise with educational establishments to determine capital refurbishment projects viable for CIF bidding.
- Organise and collate specialist survey reports to support the capital funding bid.
- Collate secondary research from educational establishments to support the capital funding bid.
- Prepare specifications for tender issue.
- Produce funding applications following completion of the above items using the M+C bid template.
- Undertake contract administration roles in delivery of the successful funded projects.
- Prepare documents such as site visit /Health & Safety reports, minutes and contract administration certificates ensuring compliance with quality assurance procedures.
- Collate, organise and issue documentation to facilitate the delivery of projects.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the responsibilities of the role.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'