Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 Plus Benefits
My client is looking for a Building Surveyor to be based in Manchester working within the property sector. You will be working on a wide selection of premises from educational to office blocks. You will also be a key member of the team and be able to work independently and play to your own strengths. In return you can expect the chance to develop your personal career in this supportive environment
- Manage clients' portfolios within the commercial sector
- Manage all instructions given
- Regularly attend client meetings
- Lead negotiation of rent reviews and lease renewals
- Liaising with both tenants and landlords
As a Building Surveyor, you will ideally have:
You will be MRICS Qualified and be able to demonstrate a positive approach to the role and be committed to delivering an excellence service to clients. You will be a professional who can work on your own initiative and ideally you will be able to successfully achieve business profit growth and deal with all disputes as well as liaising expertly with both Tenants and Landlords.
- Private Healthcare
- Very competitive salary
- Company pension
- Continued career development
- Opportunity to work on a variety of different projects
- Working as a part of a modern friendly team
- Opportunity to assist in expanding the business
Must have a positive approach and be flexible to interview, as this is an urgent requirement. Interested? Please contact Kodi @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd on for more information or send a copy of your CV to Kodi.O' for direct applications.
*Penguin Recruitment Ltd. is working as an agency in relation to this position*
Commutable Locations:, Manchester, Salford , Burnage, Didsbury
- Keywords: (MRICS or equivalent), Building Surveyor, Assistant Building Surveyor
- 000 - £35
- Building Surveyor - Manchester Salary: £27
- 000 Plus Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'