They are seeking building surveyor's from Graduate to Chartered level to work across a variety of projects in the North West of England based within their Manchester office.
The Chartered Surveyor candidates will ideally have a proven track record, together with experience of client relationship building and business generation and be MRICS qualified.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified - within a building surveying
- Experience working in a client focused environment - working closely with clients, updating clients on progress, while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations
- Ability to manage personal workload
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills with experience working in a client focused environment
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
You will be joining a team led by one of the clients equity partners and a board member. The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and, as well as being hard working, they enjoy business networking and socialising.
They focus on training and development which creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
The client is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
They deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Their people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. They ensure that they remain leaders in their field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
They are one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job