Building Surveyor - Colchester - £25k - £35k
Building Surveyor - APC Level
Office Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: From £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits + APC support to Professional Qualification (MRICS)
Company: Specialist Architecture, Design, Building Surveying, Engineering and Planning Consultancy
Specialist Architecture, Design, Building Surveying, Building Services Engineering and Planning Consultancy are looking for an addition to their team of a Building Surveyor at their office in Essex near Colchester.
This is a fantastic time to join a Consultancy whilst within its growth stage, who are a multi-disciplined consultancy that spread themselves across a variety of Commercial, Residential and Public-Sector property types, including Health, Education, Domestics and Community level properties.
With a wide range of services offered, and a particular focus in Building Surveying within this opportunity, you will work on one of six offices that will offer you unrivalled APC support whilst developing in that "well-rounded" Building Surveyor calibre.
We are looking for a Building Surveyor with a strong Project Management background, with a range of Professional Services experience in addition, ideally a Graduate or Assistant Building Surveyor with a couple to a few years of experience. Other requirements include:
- Degree in Building Surveying (RICS Accredited)
- Consultancy or Private Practice experience
- Strong Residential Property sector / Public Sector / Commercial property sector experience as a Building Surveyor
- Able to demonstrate high standards of communication - verbal and written
- Access to own vehicle and able to travel / commute to site
Key duties and responsibility in this Building Surveyor role:
- Undertake project-based Building Surveying services
- Conduct Building, Condition and Structural Surveys
- Preparation of Drawings and Specifications
- Undertake Contracts Administration
- Conduct and run client meetings / site inspections
On offer is a fantastic starting salary depending on experience, including RICS APC support to MRICS status, continuous training and development opportunities, mileage scheme, pension and a dynamic, busy and forward-thinking team to work with!
To find out more, please contact Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd on or send your CV direct in confidence to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"