Job Title: Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor
Job Type: Contract - Full Time
Duration: 6 months
Highfield Professional Solutions is currently representing a global multi-disciplinary consultancy to appoint a contract Chartered Building Surveyor. The contractor will work in a multi-disciplinary environment to deliver a full suite of Building Surveying duties. There will be an opportunity to work on varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile public and private sector clients.
Working across a number of projects in different sectors and providing a range of building surveying / project management duties that will include:
- Project management and contract administration
- Due diligence surveys.
- Carrying out surveys and inspections, schedules and providing professional services across a designated region
- Condition and measured surveys
- Managing clients relationship and service delivery on a project basis
- Use of application of varying forms of contract such as JCT & NEC
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements of projects
You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor or equivalent experience. Ideally you will be RICS qualified or working towards qualification.
This will be a great opportunity to join a global consultancy for a significant time frame and with the opportunity to work on large and exciting projects. Rate will be dependent on experience.
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty - or Anthony.Scott-
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'