The UKs leading builder of luxury retirement villages are looking to take on a permanent Building Supervisor/ Maintenance Person to work across Coventry and the West Midlands The role is due to start as soon as possible.
- Permanent contract
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Van will be provided
Primary Job Purpose:
-Support the delivery of key business performance targets and of team Service Level Agreements in order to meet wider company business objectives.
- Provide a cost effective and professional service to customers requiring repairs and alternations at
first occupation, an ongoing quality assurance programme and effective after sales customer services
- Support the Company culture and values and the delivery of high levels of business performance and
- Receive customer comments and complaints, carry out inspection and agree course of action with
Customer Services Manger or Buildings Manager as appropriate.
- Carry out alterations and repairs in sold and unsold units as follows:-
- Painting and decorating.
- Basic plumbing.
- Basic electrical items.
- Basic brick work.
- Basic plastering and dry-lining.
- Various carpentry works, adjusting windows, doors etc.
- Various groundwork's i.e. paving.
- Undertake emergency visits including to assist Sub-Contractors undertaking repair work.
- Carry out any necessary maintenance work in unsold units.
- Carry out ad hoc service checks on units within first six months of after completion of purchase,
as directed by the Customer Services Manager or Buildings Manager.
- Liaise with site based staff including Sales staff, House Managers and Residents/ Home Owners to
ensure a minimum of disruption is created during any work situation.
- Rectify faults on Design and Build schemes during the Defects Liability Period, as requested.
- Ensure complaints and works allocated to you are handled in line with agreed standards and
- Supervise Sub-Contractors and direct labour employees whilst carrying out repair work.
- GCSE standard or equivalent is desirable
- Technical qualification in building such as City & Guilds
- CSCS Card
If you would like to see a full job specification or have a confidential conversation please do not hesitate to contact Bethan Morgan on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- maintenance person
- maintenance man
- building supervisor
- buildings supervisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'