My client Walsall Council are looking for a Building Stock Condition Surveyor for a 12 month period starting in January 2021, the successful candidate will need their own transport along with business insurance in order to carry out their duties.
PAYE - £17.34-£18.95
LTD/Umbrella - £21.49-£22.51
Main purpose of the job role:
- To deliver full stock building condition reports and 5 year life costing of a mixed property portfolio in the Walsall Borough.
- To assist in developing a reporting format and data base, estimating expected replacement date and prioritising required works to feed into Budget consultations.
- Stock Condition surveys to include all elements of the building including but not limited to building fabric, mechanical, electrical, exterior grounds.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in stock condition surveys in a mixed portfolio environment, including offices, libraries, schools and museums and residential homes.
- Skills and knowledge to plan and manage all stages of surveys and the collection of the condition data.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in suing electronic hand held recording systems.
- Knowledge of building terms and component weaknesses to assess condition and project next inspection years.
- Good computer skills including experience in using Microsoft 365
- Full membership of a professional body in construction, facilities management or maintenance discipline.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant building services area.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please apply today!
- Building Services
- Facilities Management
- Condition Surveys
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'