Building Services Supervisor – Competitive – South Kensington, London
SPIE UK, a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment, are looking for a Building Services Supervisor to supervise all aspects of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance, Project Works and Help Desk Calls in accordance with both client and SPIE requirements.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the day to day running of the contract requirements and organising the site team in order to meet the contractual agreement.
The key responsibilities of a Building Services Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of emergency and contingency plans.
- Oversee all contract activities, both maintenance and projects and ensure all safety aspects are managed and monitored in accordance with site procedures and requirements.
- Undertake tasks associated with staff during peak workloads and provide holiday and sickness cover.
The key skills and qualities of a Building Services Supervisor:
- City and Guilds Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent; or 17th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration or recognised equivalent; or NVQ Level 2-3 (e.g. Heating and Ventilating 6018) or recognised equivalent.
- Experience gained within a maintenance environment in a supervisory role.
- A good working knowledge of trades such as– Plumbing; HVAC systems and Refrigeration.
- Sound Mechanical and/or electrical knowledge.
- Experience in computer PPM management systems (Concept 300 or similar).
- Be conversant with current Health and Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices.
SPIE UK is a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment. Through the convergence of digital technology and the built environment, we engineer, manage and optimise smart spaces and places, improving where our customers work, learn and live.
SPIE UK’s Smart City solutions serve the needs of urban clients, whereas our Smart Workplace solutions optimise the performance of commercial business and industrial facilities, while maintaining sustainability.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'