MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Building Services Project Manager in the South London / Surrey area for an interim period of 3-6 months with review for a permanent role if interested.
You will be required to
- Run projects from the value of £10,000 to £1 million
- Have previous experience and exposure within a Public Sector Healthcare environment
- PRINCE 2 qualification would be ideal
- Building qualifications would be ideal
- Ability to work under pressure and make fast decisions
This role will be paying around £200 per day, inside of IR35.
If you have any queries or questions on the above or would like to review the job description, please feel free to call Sean on .
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful.
- "Project Manager" AND "Building Services" AND NHS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job