Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Building Services Manager to join their growing team. The position will be reporting directly to the directors, with good progression opportunities moving forward.
Our client area a market leading, award winning facilities management company, with a number of prestigious contracts, nationwide across the UK.
- Will require the ability to completely determine the needs of your clients, preparing programmes based on agreed priorities, with measurable objectives.
- You will work with directors, procurement managers, suppliers and mobilisation teams to ensure a coherent and professional service is being delivered.
- As a key member of the technical division, you will be responsible for also implementing risk management and asset management strategy and procedures.
- Developing a strong core building services and FM team to carry out asset management functions.
- A time served engineer with managerial experience working in either a Building Services , M&E or FM role currently.
- Strong working knowledge of Building Asset Management.
- A sound business and commercial knowledge of strategic growth plans.
- Experienced of component accounting, budget monitoring and growth monitoring
To Apply for ths position:
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
To apply for the position, please contact Ross Williams on or email
- building services
- project manager
- contracts manager
- building manager
- facilities manager
- facilities maintenance
- building services manager
- facilities maintenance manager
- fm manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job