Our Building Services Engineers are responsible for ensuring the cost-effective maintenance of engineering services within our buildings.
Areas of responsibility include maintaining all plant equipment and materials including heating, lighting, ventilation, air-conditioning, electrical distribution, UPS systems, Generators, water supply, sanitation, public health, fire protection, safety systems, lifts, escalators and building fabric repairs.
- To put the interests of our Colleagues first to provide a quality work space for the business.
- To ensure our workplace is safe for all Colleagues and to the required standards.
- Maintain the plant, equipment and building fabric.
Candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- Mechanical approved apprenticeship within large office environment
- Gas Safe Qualified desirable and knowledge of gas systems
- Knowledge and conversant of L8 and HSG274.
- Knowledge of BMS Controls Systems, generator controls and UPS system and DATA centre operation.
- The ability to problem solve.
- Analytical ability
- Communication skills at various levels.
- The ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Knowledge of Health + Safety Regulations.
- Numeracy skills
- Ability to time manage effectively and monitor own working schedule.
- Able to follow Technical drawings and O&M?s
- IT competence with MS office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"