Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Building Maintenance Manager to join our Fitness and Wellbeing Gym.
As Building Maintenance Manager, your remit will span the whole site - from the building shell to the surrounding grounds. We will look to you to;
- Maintain the site's many facilities including swimming pools, mechanical plant, air conditioning, heating and ventilation.
- Make sure all maintenance queries and issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively using an electronic CAFM system; safely and securely.
- Inspire our building services team to strive for constant improvement, thanks to the way you lead by example.
- Use your hands on experience and electrical and mechanical skills, as you operate and maintain a viable, effective preventative maintenance programme.
You'll bring a wide range of expertise to the role, including;
- Electrical qualification ideally to 17th edition or equivalent, plus proven experience in a similar trade.
- Pool plant qualification and an understanding of water hygiene systems, but this is not essential as we can provide full training.
- Good knowledge of Building Management Systems and demonstrable ability to read electrical drawings and fault find in a three phase electrical control panels safely.
- Experience of emergency lighting testing, PAT and other compliance areas in a large industrial unit.
- Crucially, you are driven to develop systems, improve your own skills and those of others, and help to build the strongest possible team around you.
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we'll give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we'll reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com
- building services
- building maintenance
- maintenance manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job